Production of large-sized articles and blanks from granular thermoplastic material for further machining processing.
Production of large-sized articles and blanks for further machining processing from granular thermoplastic material by heating and melting in vacuum furnace-forms followed by speed-and-direction-varied cooling without the excessive pressure.
The technology allows manufacturing products from:
- low density polyethylene and linear low density polyethylene;
- polyamide, polystyrene, polymethyl methacrylate, etc.
Technical characteristics of products
- maximum diameter (diagonal) up to 3.0 m;
- maximum height (length) up to 2.0 m;
- maximum weight up to 2,500 kg
Field of application:
Insulation of high-voltage electrophysical installations; insulation capacities for the electrochemical industry; structural parts and articles for the electrical industry, etc.
- ability to manufacture solid-cast articles of various shapes, including embedded metal parts;
- absence of defects, gas inclusions, or shrinkage cavities in articles;
- minimum residual mechanical stresses.
Today, in Russia, there are practically no organization-suppliers of similar products.